Digital Thermometer for Making Yogurt
Digital thermometers help to make perfect yogurt. Digital thermometer plays an important role in making the perfect yogurt. A thermometer is a device that measures temperature. Digital thermometers can be used to measure temperature in a modern way and are easy to use. Digital thermometer plays an important role in making the perfect yogurt. To make the perfect yogurt, you need to check with a digital thermometer whether the temperature of the milk has reached 40 degrees Celsius.
Making yogurt is as like scientific experiments, where you have to check, test, and evaluate. What can be a better way to do it than a digital thermometer for perfect result?
Yogurt is a healthy food and helps in digestion so many people like to eat yogurt at the end of the meal. The method of making yogurt is time consuming and troublesome, so everyone buys it from outside without making it at home. But the quality of yogurt bought in the market varies from place to place. So it is best to make yogurt at home. However, many people are afraid to make yogurt at home, people think what will be needed.
So let’s see what it takes to make perfect yogurt.
1. Digital thermometer.
2. One Liter of milk.
3. One Tablespoon yogurt.
4. Two small earthen jars.
1. Pour the milk into a non-stick saucepan and heat a little in the oven. Be careful, but do not boil milk! Just need to warm up a little. Heat in such a way that you can see if it is hot by dipping your finger in the middle. Now, you need to check with a digital thermometer whether the temperature of the milk has reached 40 degrees Celsius. Turn off the oven when the milk temperature reaches 40 degrees Celsius.
2. Then pour this heated milk into the clay jars. In this case it is better to use earthen jar because it will get extra water out of the curd and the curd will freeze very well. If you don’t have a clay pot, you can also store yogurt in a glass, plastic or steel bowl.
3. Now you have to add a small amount of yogurt(One Tablespoon yogurt) in the milk in this earthen jar. Mix a quarter teaspoon of yogurt well with milk. It is important to remember that it is important to use old yogurt for yogurt leaves. Very little will be needed.
4. Then leave the yogurt leaf pot at room temperature. You can put it in the kitchen cabinet or you can put it on the table by pressing a big bowl. However, it must be kept in a warm place. Cannot be kept in a cool place.
5. If you leave it like this for 6-7 hours, yoghurt will be made. Can keep a little longer in the winter. Summer may take less time.
There are many different types of thermometers in the market that will do the trick. Some digital thermometers have LCD displays. All-purpose kitchen thermometers may go with very wide temperature ranges. Probes tend to be a couple of inches long. Longer probes are best if you are using deep pots. When the probe is longer, you can clip the thermometer to the pot & monitor the temperature throughout the process.
Now, I will try to help you to find the best Digital Thermometer for Making Yogurt
3 Best Digital Thermometer for Making Yogurt Reviews
Milk Thermometer for Steaming Milk - Ideal / Best Coffee Cheese Yogurt Making Thermometer with Clip & 165mm Probe Length
7.64" x 2.05" x 1.97"
Yoghurt Thermometer - 150 mm Includes Protective Case with Recommended Zones, Yoghurt Making Thermometer
22 x 5.99 x 1.5 cm; 40.82 Grams
Habor Meat Digital Cooking Thermometer, Instant Read Kitchen, 5.5 Inches Long Probe
9" x 0.8" x 0.8"
1. Milk Thermometer for Steaming Milk – Ideal / Best Coffee Cheese Yogurt Making Thermometer with Clip & 165mm Probe Length
Milk Thermometer for Steaming Milk – Ideal / Best Coffee Cheese Yogurt Making Thermometer with Clip & 165mm Probe Length
This thermometer is especially ideal for yogurt making. I always use this thermometer to check the temperatures of the milk in yogurt-making. It gives the reading very fast, & has a clip to fasten to the side of the container.
I like this thermometer because, the Stainless Steel Milk Frothing Coffee Thermometer / Dairy Thermometer incorporates a clear easy to read temperature scale enabling very fast & easy temperature reading of your milk, coffee, cheese & any other dairy products. The 45-mm diameter thermometer has a 165-mm Probe Length & is supplied with a stainless-steel jug mounting probe clip. Ideal digital thermometer For Milk, Yogurt, Cheese & Coffee Making.
- Brand: Thermometer World
- Product Dimensions: 7.64″ x 2.05″ x 1.97″
- Item Weight: 1.44 ounces
- Temperature Range: -10 to +110°C
- Dial Size: 45 mm
- Probe Length: 165 mm
- Manufacturer: Thermometer World
- ASIN: B07D2DW666
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: 6 December, 2018
- Easy to: Clean and Read
- Ideal For: Yogurt, Milk, Cheese & Coffee Making
IDEAL FOR DAIRY – An ideal thermometer for yogurt making & can also be used as a cheese making thermometer with fast & easy temperature reading.
VERY EASY TO USE MILK THERMOMETER – Top quality milk temperature thermometer for steaming milk when making the perfect cappuccino, coffee & also latte.
CAN IT BE CALIBRATED – Yes, these milk thermometers can be calibrated at ice test & boil test markers at 0°C &100°C.
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE – With a wealth of experience their Thermometer World team are here to help with any questions you may have.
QUALITY GUARANTEED – Their carefully sourced range of milk thermometers are appropriate & easy to read.
2. Yoghurt Thermometer – 150 mm Includes Protective Case with Recommended Zones, Yoghurt Making Thermometer
Yoghurt Making Thermometer is a necessary tool for yogurt making. This Thermometer is easy to read & perfect for making yogurt. This is a simple glass thermometer for yogurt making with handy recommended temperature zones. The thermometer comes complete with a handy protective case with clip for easy & safe storage. 150-mm Yogurt thermometer with black zones Includes clear plastic protective case & pocket clip. °C only. The perfect tool for monitoring temperature during Yogurt making. Ideal tool for Yogurt making.
- Brand: Brannan
- Model Number: 21/489/2
- Color: Clear With Red Top
- Product Dimensions are: 22 x 5.99 x 1.5 cm; 40.82 Grams
- Material: Plastic
- Item Weight: 40.8 g
- ASIN: B00180RZOU
- Zones: 43°C and 49°C
- Accuracy: Set at 49°C
- Includes: Protective Case
- Date First Available: 2 Mar. 2010
IDEAL FOR HOMEMADE YOGURT MAKING – This yoghurt thermometer helps you to get the optimal temperature when making yoghurt at home.
EXCELLENT YOGURT MAKING THERMOMETER – A simple glass thermometer for yogurt making with handy recommended temperature zones.
SMALL SIZED THERMOMETER – The thermometer comes complete with a handy protective case with clip for easy & safe storage.
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE – With a wealth of experience their team are here to help with any questions, advice or tips you may have.
QUALITY GUARANTEED – Their carefully sourced range of yogurt thermometers are correct & robust.
3. Habor Meat Digital Cooking Thermometer, Instant Read Kitchen, 5.5 Inches Long Probe, Hanging Hole, ºF/ºC, Auto-Off for Food, Yogurt, BBQ, Water, Sugar, Milk, Turkey, Grill, Wine- Black
This Digital Cooking Thermometer comes with a handy little temperature guide & basic instructions explaining the simple modes – hold button & min/max temperature history, as well as the on/off and °c/°f button. These come rolled up & so can be easily stored back in the tube. With regards to actual usage, it turns on fast & reads the temperature instantly. Brilliant for making homemade yogurt – getting the correct temperature for the milk. Very easy to use & easy to see the temperature.
Meat thermometer, instant read kitchen thermometer, topelek digital cooking thermometer, Perfect for yogurt, BBQ, water, sugar, milk, cheese, Turkey, grill, & wine. 100 Percent BPA Free, C/°Fahrenheit Switch , Hold Button, 10-minute Auto-shut off, 5.5″ Long Probe, 4-5 second Instant Read & ±1℃ Accuracy, Wide Measuring Range: -58℉ to 572℉(-50℃to 300℃).
Very easy to storage When it’s time to use your cooking thermometer, place anywhere you prefer like a tabletop, / hang it on a kitchen hook. You can use this thermometer for multiple uses. You can also make perfect yogurt with this multipurpose digital cooking thermometer.
- Brand: Habor
- Product Dimensions are: 9″ x 0.8″ x 0.8″
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Color: Black
- Upper Temperature Rating: 300 Degrees Celsius
- Response Time: 5 seconds
- ASIN: B07ZVC67MM
- Country of Origin: China
- Item model number: HBCP093AB
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (Included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: 15 June, 2017
LONG PROBE & HIGH QUALITY – Made of high quality 304 food grade stainless-steel, 5.5-Inches long probe makes this cooking thermometer safe enough to prevent your hands from scalding, & detect the core temp of meat. Perfect for Yogurt, turkey, grill, BBQ, steak, candy, milk & bath water.
VERY FAST & ACCURATE – With Step-down Tip design, Habor meat thermometer is more correct, highly sensitive to provide a fast & correct reading within just 5 seconds.
VERY EASY TO USE & STORAGE – Simply insert thermometer probe into your food / liquid & read the temperature; Auto-shut off in 10-minutes when not use. Equipped with a dangling hole & protected by silicone cap, this thermometer is extremely easy to read & safe to storage.
ºC/ºF& HOLD BUTTON – Celsius (°C) & Fahrenheit (°F) switchable, just click ºC /ºF button. Before withdrawing probe, push “HOLD” to carry the temperature reading until pressed again.
WIDE RANGE & MULTIPURPOSE USE – Wide range from -58℉ to 572℉ (-50℃ to 300℃). This digital cooking thermometer can record the highest & lowest temperatures during use. Whether you’re cooking in the kitchen, making yogurt, grilling on your Weber / Char Broil, / sitting round the campfire, this kitchen thermometer will take your culinary skills to the next level!